PARTNERSHIP MEETING IN BEJA, PORTUGAL
Minutes of our third meeting
The third meeting took place at Beja, Portugal 4-7/7/2013 and was also successful as the previous ones at Italy and U.K.
We presented the videos of our previous meetings and an overall presentation of our project.
There was a creative debate regarding the software of the game.
There was a common agreement about the graphic and content of our multilingual website.
We set deadlines for finalizing the poster and translating all questions respecting the common agreed game’s rules.
We need to organize also our evaluation tools.
An important meeting was held for promoting our project to local community, when the Mayor of Beja was with us.
An Intercultural meeting was also essential as part of our “Melting the Iceberg” process.
We, the representatives of our eleven partners, during the third meeting at Beja, July 2013, commit ourselves for the implementation of the following actions:
1) Support our multilingual internet pages.
2) Disseminate our results using the power of social
3) Design gadgets, t-shirts, videos and promote poster through topic/ Project events.
4) Translate all questions in all participants’ languages.
5) Develop the main tool of the current project, an animated game in all participants’ languages.
6) Dissemination and Exploitation of Results in Local and National Level (DEOR Strategy)
At the next future meeting in January 2014 that will take place at Prague, we will focus on the software of the game.